Justin Bieber’s Mom Announces Memoir About “Abuse and Addiction”
5:33 pm, March 6th, 2012
“Nowhere But Up: The Story of Justin Bieber’s Mom” will be released on September 18, complete with a foreword by Mallette’s superstar son.
The memoir will cover the “trauma, abuse and addiction that marked her early childhood and young adult years,” including Mallette’s suicide attempt at 17.
It also details her pregnancy with Bieber and struggle as a single mom before his fame rocketed.
In a press release, Mallette said she hopes her narrative will serve as a positive message to teen girls and young women facing similar challenges.
“I want them to see that no matter how desperate their circumstances may be, they can have hope for a better future,” explains Mallette.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Why Did Chris Brown Leave Rehab Already?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained