Pattie Mallette Says Justin Bieber’s First Word Was “Money,” Wished “He Didn’t Have Tattoos”
11:43 pm, December 8th, 2013
And she really opened up about her superstar son.
Asked when Bieber will get married and give her grandchildren, Mallette replied, “Ahhh omg could u imagine me a Grandma already!? Hopefully that’s a long way in the future!”
And, what was her son’s first words?
Mallette admitted, “Money! Hahahaha! Instead of Mommy he said Money & Daddy!”
She also recalled that her favorite memories with Bieber were “Bedtimes. I would tuck him in, read to him, pray with him & talk & giggle sometimes for an hour or more. *sigh. I miss that!”
And while Mallette proudly noted “the most beautiful thing that happened” to her was Bieber, she revealed, “I wish he didn’t have tattoos,” though added, “but I do like them. I’m torn. Weird right?”
What do you think of Mallette’s answers about Bieber?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014