Patrick Dempsey Attempting to Buy Tully’s Coffee Chain to Save Hundreds of Jobs
6:15 pm, December 26th, 2012
Patrick Dempsey wants to rescue Tully’s Coffee.
On Wednesday, the “Grey’s Anatomy” actor announced that he’s leading a group bidding to buy the troubled Seattle-based company, which filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in October.
“Grey’s Anatomy” is set in Seattle, and Dempsey says that he’s eager to help save hundreds of jobs that could be lost if Tully’s goes under.
The company runs 47 coffee houses in Washington and California, and dozens of licensed locations across the United States.
A bankruptcy hearing is set for January 11.
The potential sale of Tully’s has to be approved by a judge.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet