WATCH: Teen Reveals How Patrick Dempsey Saved Him After Car Crash
10:35 am, April 30th, 2012VIDEO
Weston Masset, who lost control of his car and flipped the vehicle three times outside of the actor’s home, says, “I was scared for my life, I was upside down.”
The teen was trapped inside the crushed vehicle until Dempsey rushed to the scene and pried him from the wreck with a crowbar.
Masset tells “GMA” that when the “Grey’s Anatomy” star pulled him from the car, he asked, “Are you famous?” and Dempsey replied, “Yeah, I’m a doctor.”
The boy’s mother says when Dempsey called to inform her of the accident, “He had a certain authority in his voice. I asked if he was a paramedic and he said no, ‘This is Patrick Dempsey.’”
Fortunately, Masset only suffered a concussion and an eye injury.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now