CLAIM: Justin Bieber Mentor Brought Selena Gomez Back To Prevent Breakdown
3:47 pm, May 1st, 2013
Well, according to the gullible tabloid, Gomez was “brought it by Justin’s mentor and best friend, Pastor Judah Smith, to stop [Bieber] from falling apart.”
“Pastor Judah pleaded with Selena to fly to Norway,” explains a so-called “insider” for Star. “She’s the only person who can stop Justin from having a breakdown.”
The “pal” tells the mag, “He’s lost his way. He needs her more than ever, and she wants to at least be friends again.”
Every outlet wants to use Bieber and Gomez’s apparent reconciliation as an excuse to sensationalize.
On Tuesday, it was falsely reported that Gomez’s friends were holding “crisis talks” to deal with the reunion, and now Star wants everyone to think she’s the only thing standing between The Biebs and an emotional meltdown.
Unfortunately for the tabloids, the actual circumstances — Bieber and Gomez are young and their relationship is fluid — are too simple and undramatic to exploit.
Regardless, a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the notion that Gomez was brought in as some kind of emergency measure is “ludicrous” and “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress