CLAIM: Justin Bieber Mentor Brought Selena Gomez Back To Prevent Breakdown
3:47 pm, May 1st, 2013
Well, according to the gullible tabloid, Gomez was “brought it by Justin’s mentor and best friend, Pastor Judah Smith, to stop [Bieber] from falling apart.”
“Pastor Judah pleaded with Selena to fly to Norway,” explains a so-called “insider” for Star. “She’s the only person who can stop Justin from having a breakdown.”
The “pal” tells the mag, “He’s lost his way. He needs her more than ever, and she wants to at least be friends again.”
Every outlet wants to use Bieber and Gomez’s apparent reconciliation as an excuse to sensationalize.
On Tuesday, it was falsely reported that Gomez’s friends were holding “crisis talks” to deal with the reunion, and now Star wants everyone to think she’s the only thing standing between The Biebs and an emotional meltdown.
Unfortunately for the tabloids, the actual circumstances — Bieber and Gomez are young and their relationship is fluid — are too simple and undramatic to exploit.
Regardless, a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the notion that Gomez was brought in as some kind of emergency measure is “ludicrous” and “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'