Paris Jackson Slams Story Claiming She Said Michael Vocals Were Faked
11:41 pm, February 29th, 2012
According to the usually reliable TMZ, Jackson’s daughter allegedly told pals via a video chat back in 2010 that the vocals on the album, specifically the song “Hold My Hand,” were done by “an impostor” named Jason Malachi.
The site goes on to report that the chat footage “is being shopped to various media outlets.”
But Paris herself says the story is simply not true.
She tweeted late Wednesday night, “People should know by now not to believe the media when it comes down to TMZ talking about my family.”
“#HoldMyHad IS my dad actually singing,” she clarified.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z