Michael Jackson Daughter Paris Honors Dad on Third Anniversary of Death (PHOTO)
12:04 pm, June 25th, 2012PHOTO
The 14-year-old wrote on her account Monday morning, “RIP Michael Jackson .. Dad you will forever be in my heart <3 i love you.”
A few days ago, Paris also posted a photo (see below) of her father and his ex-wife Debbie Rowe, writing “mommy and daddy<3”
The aspiring actress opened up about life without her father earlier this month on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” saying, “It never gets easier.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries