Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Opens Up on “Ellen” (VIDEO)
9:56 am, December 14th, 2011VIDEO
The 13-year-old, who used to be home-schooled, revealed she was happy to start going to a private school after her father’s passing in 2009.
“When I came to Buckley [School], they didn’t know who I was,” Paris said. “I was like, ‘Yes. I have a chance to be normal.’”
“Normal” usually wasn’t a word associated with the “King of Pop,” who used to have his three children cover up while in public.
“I’m like, ‘This is stupid. Why am I wearing a mask?’” Paris recalled to DeGeneres.
“But I kind of realized the older I got, he only tried to protect us and he’d explain that to us too,” she said.
Paris’ recent decision to star in her first movie, Lundon’s Bridge and the Three Keys, is also tied to her dad as well.
She said when she was “really little,” her family would watch her father in the film Moonwalker.
“I knew he could sing really well but I didn’t know he could act,” Paris explained. “I saw that and I said, ‘Wow, I want to be just like him.’”
Check out the video below!
The full interview will air on Thursday.
Will you be watching?
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Did Bieber Fever Send Selena to the Hospital?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Best & Worst Beach Bods of 2012
- Come And Get Selena Gomez's Video Dress
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo