Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Opens Up on “Ellen” (VIDEO)
9:56 am, December 14th, 2011VIDEO
The 13-year-old, who used to be home-schooled, revealed she was happy to start going to a private school after her father’s passing in 2009.
“When I came to Buckley [School], they didn’t know who I was,” Paris said. “I was like, ‘Yes. I have a chance to be normal.’”
“Normal” usually wasn’t a word associated with the “King of Pop,” who used to have his three children cover up while in public.
“I’m like, ‘This is stupid. Why am I wearing a mask?’” Paris recalled to DeGeneres.
“But I kind of realized the older I got, he only tried to protect us and he’d explain that to us too,” she said.
Paris’ recent decision to star in her first movie, Lundon’s Bridge and the Three Keys, is also tied to her dad as well.
She said when she was “really little,” her family would watch her father in the film Moonwalker.
“I knew he could sing really well but I didn’t know he could act,” Paris explained. “I saw that and I said, ‘Wow, I want to be just like him.’”
Check out the video below!
The full interview will air on Thursday.
Will you be watching?
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Stars Who Failed At Rehab
- Style Inspiration: 85 Celebs Rocking Tights, Spandex & Leggings