Paris Jackson Speaks Up At Father’s Wrongful Death Trial – WATCH VIDEO
12:34 pm, June 19th, 2013VIDEO
The late music icon’s 15-year-old daughter, who remains hospitalized following an alleged suicide attempt earlier this month, is seen in footage that was shot during two days of questioning back in March.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
Jackson, her two brothers, and grandmother Katherine are suing AEG Live, claiming the concert promoter is liable in the King of Pop’s 2009 death because it retained Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter.
Lawyers for AEG Live played clips of Paris and her brother Prince’s depositions to counter testimony from Kai Chase, who served as Michael Jackson’s chef and now claims he was in deteriorating health before his passing.
Chase also praised nanny Grace Rwaramba, whose credibility the defense seeks to weaken.
In one of the clips Paris reveals, “My dad didn’t like [Rwaramba], so he tried to, like, keep her away from us.”
“He said she was sneaky and she wasn’t an honest person and she lied a lot,” said Paris in the deposition.
Chase testified, however, that Rwaramba was “the mother they knew.”
The AEG attorneys also played a clip from Paris’ brother Prince’s deposition, where he answered “no” to whether his father ever “came home from rehearsals so tired” he needed to help his father up the stairs.
The chef had claimed that Michael was in rapidly declining health before he died, even allegedly once telling her, “They’re killing me.”
Watch Paris’ deposition in the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents