Bobbi Kristina and Paris Jackson Teaming Up For TV Show?
11:44 am, August 12th, 2012
“Paris and Bobbi Kristina Double Trouble,” screams the headline of a National Enquirer story, which claims “Michael Jackson’s defiant daughter Paris has found an unlikely ally — Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina!”
According to the supermarket tabloid, Bobbi Kristina “reached out to Paris after watching TV reports” about the recent Jackson family drama.
“The two girls talked for hours and realized they had a lot in common,” claims a so-called “source,” who points out that “they both lost superstar parents at an early age, and their families are notorious for airing their dirty laundry in public.”
The purported insider says, “The girls now consider themselves friends,” and alleges that Bobbi Kristina “has even invited Paris to be on her reality show.”
“Paris said her Aunt Janet would hate it, but if she gets her grandmother Katherine’s permission, she’d love to do it,” says the Enquirer’s supposed source, conveniently giving the tab an out for when Paris never actually makes an appearance.
Still, the magazine insists the pair are busy “teaming up,” (for what they don’t say), and adds that Bobbi Kristina “is determined to help Paris steer clear of the pitfalls of fame.”
“Helping Paris is all she talks about,” claims the “source.”
So why, then, do the two never step out in public together, or even communicate on Twitter, where they are both active members?
Because the Enquirer’s story is a total FABRICATION.
A rep for Bobbi Kristina tells Gossip Cop that the tab’s tale is “100 percent not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game