Paris Hilton Reflects on Old Times With Lindsay Lohan and Kim Kardashian: “I’m Staying Out of Trouble” (VIDEO)
5:29 pm, May 4th, 2013VIDEO
Paris Hilton wants to be “21 forever,” but is grateful for the maturity that has come with growing up.
“I’ve grown up, definitely,” the socialite said on Thursday’s “Wendy Williams Show.”
Speaking about giving up the party circuit for various business endeavors, Hilton said, “I’m following in my family’s footsteps, and I love it.”
And that means no more reality shows for the foreseeable future.
“At least a couple times a week I get calls [about] different concepts and nothing’s really interested me. It’s not really my priority anymore,” says Hilton, adding, “Right now I’m just focusing on being a businesswoman.”
Check out the video below for whether Hilton is in touch with her former besties these days.
Plus, the heiress also opens up about her her May-December romance with River Viiperi, and her thoughts on The Bling Ring.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?