Paris Hilton Reflects on Old Times With Lindsay Lohan and Kim Kardashian: “I’m Staying Out of Trouble” (VIDEO)
5:29 pm, May 4th, 2013VIDEO
Paris Hilton wants to be “21 forever,” but is grateful for the maturity that has come with growing up.
“I’ve grown up, definitely,” the socialite said on Thursday’s “Wendy Williams Show.”
Speaking about giving up the party circuit for various business endeavors, Hilton said, “I’m following in my family’s footsteps, and I love it.”
And that means no more reality shows for the foreseeable future.
“At least a couple times a week I get calls [about] different concepts and nothing’s really interested me. It’s not really my priority anymore,” says Hilton, adding, “Right now I’m just focusing on being a businesswoman.”
Check out the video below for whether Hilton is in touch with her former besties these days.
Plus, the heiress also opens up about her her May-December romance with River Viiperi, and her thoughts on The Bling Ring.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"