Paris Hilton Reflects on Old Times With Lindsay Lohan and Kim Kardashian: “I’m Staying Out of Trouble” (VIDEO)
5:29 pm, May 4th, 2013VIDEO
Paris Hilton wants to be “21 forever,” but is grateful for the maturity that has come with growing up.
“I’ve grown up, definitely,” the socialite said on Thursday’s “Wendy Williams Show.”
Speaking about giving up the party circuit for various business endeavors, Hilton said, “I’m following in my family’s footsteps, and I love it.”
And that means no more reality shows for the foreseeable future.
“At least a couple times a week I get calls [about] different concepts and nothing’s really interested me. It’s not really my priority anymore,” says Hilton, adding, “Right now I’m just focusing on being a businesswoman.”
Check out the video below for whether Hilton is in touch with her former besties these days.
Plus, the heiress also opens up about her her May-December romance with River Viiperi, and her thoughts on The Bling Ring.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank