Paris Hilton Throws Tantrum After Tense “The View” Appearance
11:15 am, June 4th, 2011
Paris Hilton has no love lost for “The View.”
The socialite, whose much-publicized return to reality TV with “The World According to Paris” fell flat in the ratings, was on the morning talk show on Wednesday to plug her comeback.
But Hilton was so upset with the grilling Barbara Walters gave her (including questions about her sincerity in wanting to do charity work, and why she felt the need to complain about community service), the heiress and father Rick Hilton “berated” a producer off-camera for Walters’ tone, according to the New York Post.
A rep for “The View” confirmed the incident.
In the wake of her appearance, Hilton canceled a lunch with Rolling Stone editors, citing illness, before jetting off to Spain.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank