Paris Hilton Knocked Down to Ground During Paparazzi Scuffle (PICS)
3:33 pm, June 27th, 2012PHOTOS
Paris Hilton was roughed up during an altercation between a paparazzi photographer and her group outside a Hollywood hotspot on Tuesday night.
The scuffle occurred in a parking garage as Hilton and her entourage left Bootsy Bellows, a new venue from David Arquette.
When the photog got too close to the group, one of Hilton’s associates reportedly tried to grab the camera, leading to a skirmish that knocked Hilton against a wall and down to the ground.
The socialite was not hurt and exited the garage immediately after the incident.
Police were never called to the scene.
According to reports, the photographer claims his camera and jacket were taken during the altercation, although that’s not been verified.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese