Paris Hilton “Saved My Life,” Says Muscular Dystrophy Patient Mike Oliveri
1:30 pm, July 30th, 2012VIDEO
Paris Hilton might be an easy tabloid target — but she’s also a lifesaver for at least one man who wants everyone to know what an “amazing person” she is.
Mike Oliveri, who suffers from muscular dystrophy and struggles to pay his steep health care bills, met Hilton in a club a couple of weeks ago and struck up a friendship with the socialite.
Hilton stayed in touch with Oliveri after hearing his story — and sent him $5,000.
To thank Hilton, Oliveri has posted a video detailing what happened, explaining that Hilton’s gift “saved my life” during “very difficult” financial times.
Of the heiress’ reputation in the media, Oliveri says there’s a ”lot of really bad and horrible press about Paris, and I don’t think anybody really knows her at all.”
Recounting how Hilton and her friends made sure he was taken care of on the night they met and beyond, Oliveri says she’s “truly kindhearted” and calls her his “angel.”
It’s not the first time we’ve seen evidence of Hilton’s generosity, but feel-good stories never get old.
Check out Oliveri’s video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted