Paris Hilton lobster tale is not true
12:25 pm, October 19th, 2009
While it’s true that Paris Hilton has a cameo in the comedy, “The Other Guys,” starring Will Ferrell, Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Samuel L. Jackson, Eva Mendes and Michael Keaton, reports that she had outlandish on-set demands are completely false.
The New York Post reported “the producers were shocked when her team handed them a three-page list of demands — including live lobsters to be prepared fresh when she’s ready to eat and a bottle of Grey Goose vodka — all for just one day on the set.” Although the Post still ran with that inaccurate information, at least the paper included a denial from Hilton’s rep. But a number of other outlets, including The Daily Fix, published the story — without the rep’s statement — as if it were a fact that Hilton truly demanded the live lobsters and booze.
Gossip Cop investigated the story, and the crustacean tail, er, tale doesn’t check out at all. But what we did find out – without ruining the scene – is that Hilton has a hilarious moment with one of the film’s main stars. It’ll be well worth the wait.
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!