Paris Hilton to Lindsay Lohan: “No One F**ks With My Family”
11:02 pm, December 7th, 2013PHOTO
Now Paris is warning Lohan to watch out.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, after Barron Hilton was accused of dissing Lohan at a party in Miami on Thursday, the actress allegedly had a male companion beat the young hotel heir — and reportedly laughed as he was pummeled.
Michael Lohan told Gossip Cop that Lindsay had nothing to do with Hilton’s attack — and wasn’t even at the party when it happened.
After Barron Hilton uploaded the picture of his roughed up face, Paris commented on the photo, warning Lohan and the alleged assailant, “They both will pay for what they did. No one f***s with my family and gets away with it!!”
Share your thoughts below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank