Paris Hilton’s Boyfriend Cited for Battery After Club Fight Over Lesbian Kissing
3:04 pm, October 1st, 2012
Paris Hilton’s girl-on-girl kiss at a Las Vegas nightclub early Monday morning reportedly caused a fight, and led her boyfriend to be cited for battery.
Hilton, who was partying with new beau River Viiperi at the Encore hotel’s XS club, is said to have engaged in a lesbian make-out session with another partygoer, infuriating Viiperi, according to TMZ.
Viiperi, a 21-year-old model, allegedly punched the other girl’s boyfriend, who then reportedly needed medical attention.
A Las Vegas police spokesperson tells Gossip Cop that cops were called to the scene, and determined “they had enough probable cause to believe a misdemeanor battery occurred.”
Viiperi was then cited and released “in lieu of arrest,” we’re told.
He’ll be required to appear in court at a future date.
Neither Hilton, who had left the scene before police arrived, nor Viiperi have commented on the alleged altercation.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years