Paris Hilton No Longer Banned From Las Vegas Hotels
12:40 pm, December 29th, 2011PHOTO
Paris Hilton is free to party at the Wynn hotels once more.
Hilton partied at Surrender nightclub at Wynn’s Encore hotel on Wednesday night, a rep for the venue confirms to Gossip Cop.
Missing was Hilton’s former beau, who was fired from Wynn’s establishments after he was arrested with Hilton in August for driving under the influence of marijuana.
News of Hilton’s ban being lifted was first reported by the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Austin Mahone Breaking More Hearts Than Bieber
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Jesus vs. Yeezus: Comparing the Almighty Figures