Paris Hilton Dissed by Grindr, Which Implies She’s Dated Gay Men
5:17 pm, September 20th, 2012
Now, the hookup app Grindr, which Hilton and her gay male friend were discussing during their secretly taped conversation, has responded to her controversial remarks.
Grindr tweeted, “@parishilton, frankly we’re surprised that you hadn’t heard about Grindr sooner, given some of the guys you date,” along with a photo of Hilton and her ex-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt dressed as fairies at a costume party.
Note: Reinhardt is not gay.
What do you think of Grindr’s response to Hilton?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?