Paris Hilton Dissed by Grindr, Which Implies She’s Dated Gay Men
5:17 pm, September 20th, 2012
Now, the hookup app Grindr, which Hilton and her gay male friend were discussing during their secretly taped conversation, has responded to her controversial remarks.
Grindr tweeted, “@parishilton, frankly we’re surprised that you hadn’t heard about Grindr sooner, given some of the guys you date,” along with a photo of Hilton and her ex-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt dressed as fairies at a costume party.
Note: Reinhardt is not gay.
What do you think of Grindr’s response to Hilton?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails