Paris Hilton Dissed by Grindr, Which Implies She’s Dated Gay Men
5:17 pm, September 20th, 2012
Now, the hookup app Grindr, which Hilton and her gay male friend were discussing during their secretly taped conversation, has responded to her controversial remarks.
Grindr tweeted, “@parishilton, frankly we’re surprised that you hadn’t heard about Grindr sooner, given some of the guys you date,” along with a photo of Hilton and her ex-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt dressed as fairies at a costume party.
Note: Reinhardt is not gay.
What do you think of Grindr’s response to Hilton?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?