Paris Hilton Dissed by Grindr, Which Implies She’s Dated Gay Men
5:17 pm, September 20th, 2012
Now, the hookup app Grindr, which Hilton and her gay male friend were discussing during their secretly taped conversation, has responded to her controversial remarks.
Grindr tweeted, “@parishilton, frankly we’re surprised that you hadn’t heard about Grindr sooner, given some of the guys you date,” along with a photo of Hilton and her ex-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt dressed as fairies at a costume party.
Note: Reinhardt is not gay.
What do you think of Grindr’s response to Hilton?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution