Paris Hilton Says Her Products Have Earned Staggering $1.3 Billion Since 2005
1:11 pm, January 4th, 2012
Paris Hilton, godmother of reality TV culture and socialite entrepreneurship, says her products have earned an insane amount of money over the last seven years.
“They’ve produced more than $1.3 billion in revenue since 2005,” she tells British men’s magazine FHM, which has her on the January cover.
She explains, “I have 35 stores and 17 product lines. And then there’s my racing team, my 14 fragrances and my new project, the Paris Hilton Beach Club chain.”
The first location “is opening in the Philippines soon,” adding, “It’s going to have nightclubs, restaurants, bars, gyms. Everything really.”
Plan your vacations accordingly.
Meanwhile, Hilton is set to make waves in the music world, revealing that she’s “been to over 100 raves in the past year” and is preparing to release her second album.
“I have a huge passion for house music,” she tells the magazine. “It always has been my passion… I’ve been working on the album with lots of other top DJs for a while now, and I think people will be really surprised.”
Hilton adds, “It’s very modern and very catchy; perfect party music.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014