Paris Hilton Says Her Products Have Earned Staggering $1.3 Billion Since 2005
1:11 pm, January 4th, 2012
Paris Hilton, godmother of reality TV culture and socialite entrepreneurship, says her products have earned an insane amount of money over the last seven years.
“They’ve produced more than $1.3 billion in revenue since 2005,” she tells British men’s magazine FHM, which has her on the January cover.
She explains, “I have 35 stores and 17 product lines. And then there’s my racing team, my 14 fragrances and my new project, the Paris Hilton Beach Club chain.”
The first location “is opening in the Philippines soon,” adding, “It’s going to have nightclubs, restaurants, bars, gyms. Everything really.”
Plan your vacations accordingly.
Meanwhile, Hilton is set to make waves in the music world, revealing that she’s “been to over 100 raves in the past year” and is preparing to release her second album.
“I have a huge passion for house music,” she tells the magazine. “It always has been my passion… I’ve been working on the album with lots of other top DJs for a while now, and I think people will be really surprised.”
Hilton adds, “It’s very modern and very catchy; perfect party music.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!