Story claiming Paris Hilton constantly calls ex is phone-y
9:31 am, May 25th, 2010
“EXCLUSIVE! Paris Wants Doug Back — Has Been Calling Him Non-Stop After Hearing He Might Be Dating Miss USA!” screams a headline from HollywoodLife, which is, once again, exclusively wrong.
HollywoodLife then quotes an unnamed source as saying, “Paris is furious! She was absolutely freaking out in Cannes when she heard Doug, 25, was talking to Rima. She’s been constantly contacting him and wants him back!”
Note to HollywoodLife: If your modus operandi is to make up quotes from sources, at least try to sound more believable. No one randomly says in conversation the age of someone after mentioning him or her by name — as in HollywoodLife quoting a source literally saying, “She heard Doug, 25, was talking to Rima.”
The suspect site goes on to claim Reinhardt has been “ignoring [Paris'] calls. Ouch.”
Well, maybe you should ignore this wholly fictitious story because Gossip Cop, 10 months, called a few Hilton sources, and no one could back-up HollywoodLife’s assertions.
Additionally, a rep for Hilton told Gossip Cop that the HollywoodLife report is “absolutely false,” and added that no one from the site “even called to verify.”
Ignoring Journalism 101, HollywoodLife?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- Stars Who Failed At Rehab
- 10 Celebs With Cool Wrist Tattoos