Story claiming Paris Hilton constantly calls ex is phone-y
9:31 am, May 25th, 2010
“EXCLUSIVE! Paris Wants Doug Back — Has Been Calling Him Non-Stop After Hearing He Might Be Dating Miss USA!” screams a headline from HollywoodLife, which is, once again, exclusively wrong.
HollywoodLife then quotes an unnamed source as saying, “Paris is furious! She was absolutely freaking out in Cannes when she heard Doug, 25, was talking to Rima. She’s been constantly contacting him and wants him back!”
Note to HollywoodLife: If your modus operandi is to make up quotes from sources, at least try to sound more believable. No one randomly says in conversation the age of someone after mentioning him or her by name — as in HollywoodLife quoting a source literally saying, “She heard Doug, 25, was talking to Rima.”
The suspect site goes on to claim Reinhardt has been “ignoring [Paris'] calls. Ouch.”
Well, maybe you should ignore this wholly fictitious story because Gossip Cop, 10 months, called a few Hilton sources, and no one could back-up HollywoodLife’s assertions.
Additionally, a rep for Hilton told Gossip Cop that the HollywoodLife report is “absolutely false,” and added that no one from the site “even called to verify.”
Ignoring Journalism 101, HollywoodLife?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank