Parents and Neighbors of Missing “Growing Pains” Actor Andrew Koenig Speak
2:58 pm, February 24th, 2010
New information has emerged from the apartment building where Andrew Koenig resided, on the same day his parents made a televised plea for help finding the missing “Growing Pains” actor.
Star Trek star Walter Koenig and Judy Levitt Koenig appeared on the “Today Show” this morning. “It’s very, very tough,” Walter Koenig told viewers, describing his son as “very depressed… about his life.”
Added Koenig’s mother, “He is much loved and beloved in this world, and I just hope he gets that feeling.”
Meanwhile, a handyman for the building notably relates to TMZ that Koenig provided 30 days’ notice before moving out and received back his security deposit.
Neighbor Mark Clough tells People.com Koenig “cleared out his apartment” a few weeks ago. “It started off as a garage sale,” Clough says. “Eventually, he put everything out in front of the apartment, like he was giving it away.”
Koenig reportedly lived in the apartment for nine years.
He has not been seen since February 14. Koenig was supposed to board a flight for the United States on February 16, but did not make it. There has been no activity on his cell phone or back account since he went missing.
“Police are still hopeful that Andrew will be found alive,” law enforcement authorities in Vancouver said on Tuesday.
If you have any information on Koenig’s whereabout or the events surrounding his disappearance, please contact the Vancouver Police Missing Persons Unit at (604) 717-2530 or Detective Raymond Payette at (604) 717-2534.
And please continue to spread the word.
Gossip Cop hopes Koenig is safe.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for updates…
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Ouch!! Kanye West Bangs His Head Into Street Pole
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed