Paper drops ball with item on Alex Rodriguez wanting a piece of Tom Brady
10:32 am, October 21st, 2009
The column reported that Rodriguez and girlfriend Kate Hudson went house hunting recently in New York, and that they looked at “none other than Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady’s West Village Love Shack!”
Although the sports stars have hung out before, the paper claims Rodriguez is a bit “obsessed” with Brady, and “Now he’s looking to move into Tommy’s townhouse with his very own famous blonde arm candy. A little creepy if you ask us.”
A lot off if you ask us…
Here’s where Gossip Cop comes in to point out the errors and fumbles about the baseball slugger and football star.
It is true that Kate Hudson and Rodriguez looked at homes in New York, but the “West Village Love Shack,” was just one of many – and it is NOT Tom Brady’s place. His supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen owns it. (Brady has an apartment in a different part of town.) Strike One.
Rodriguez is not “obsessed,” by any stretch of the imagination, with Brady. Strike Two.
And Hudson and Rodriguez are not “looking to move into” Bundchen’s townhouse. To use football terminology, they passed on it. Strike Three.
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL