WATCH: Panda Ross Wows The X Factor Judges, Then Gets Rushed to Hospital
10:14 pm, September 19th, 2012VIDEO
“X Factor” contestant Panda Ross was so excited after wowing the judges on Wednesday’s show, she ended up in the hospital!
The singer, who said she’s “42 years young,” revealed she had spent the previous seven days in the hospital for pneumonia, but you wouldn’t know it from her killer audition.
Ross shocked the judges with her soulful take on “Bring It On Home to Me,” leading Simon Cowell to tell her she sounded like “a legend.”
So happy that Cowell, her “boo,” and the other judges loved her audition, Ross got extremely excited — and found herself unable to breathe.
Paramedics on site gave her breathing treatments, but decided she needed to go to the hospital anyway, and hauled her away in an ambulance.
But Ross only had one thing on her mind.
“I don’t want Simon to see me like this,” she said with an oxygen mask over her face. “Then he gonna think I can’t do it.”
Still, Ross vowed, “Well, when I come back next time, I’m gonna be 100. I’m gonna be ready.”
Check out the dramatic video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- 'Fast & Furious' Team Release Video Tribute To Paul Walker
- 29 Celebrities With Porn Star Doppelgangers
- Celebrity Face Change Mysteries
- Is Lady GaGa After Miley Cyrus' Management?