Pamela Anderson Finishes New York Marathon, Ices Hurting Body (PHOTOS)
9:24 pm, November 3rd, 2013PHOTOS
Pamela Anderson ran the New York City Marathon with her brother Gerry on Sunday.
The “Baywatch” star raised nearly $76,000 for the J/P Haitian Relief Organization and finished with an (unofficial) time of 5 hours, 41 minutes.
“So proud of my brother Gerry. Thank G. For running next to me today- love you lots,” wrote Anderson on Twitter, accompanied by a photo of the siblings (see right).
Of course, running a marathon will take a lot out of anyone.
“Ouch!” tweeted Anderson later, along with a picture of post-race recovery, including bags of ice (see below).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?