Pamela Anderson Cries at Criticism on DWTS: All Stars Premiere (VIDEO)
10:40 pm, September 24th, 2012VIDEO
Pamela Anderson’s return to “Dancing with the Stars” left her in tears on Monday’s “All Stars” premiere.
The former “Baywatch” star performed the Cha Cha with partner Tristan MacManus, and received a very lukewarm reaction from the judges.
In fact, Anderson was apparently so overcome by the criticism, she started to breakdown crying.
“It pains me to say it…,” Bruno Tonioli began, “but there wasn’t enough work there for me to really praise you.”
Carrie Ann Inaba complimented Anderson for “living the drama” of the dance, but went on to say it was “a bit uncomfortable.”
Added Len Goodman, “It was a bit like a kid on a bike, when you take the training wheels off. It was shaky — but you didn’t fall off.”
The judges went on to give Anderson and MacManus a total score of 17 — the lowest of the night.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'