Pamela Anderson Ad Banned For Being ‘Sexist and Degrading’ – Watch Commercial
6:48 pm, June 5th, 2013VIDEO
Pamela Anderson is too hot for TV — at least in Britain.
That’s what the United Kingdom’s Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has determined with regard to a racy commercial for Dreamscape Networks.
The ad shows Anderson and another woman in a business meeting, where a male counterpart begins fantasizing about the two stripping down and being covered in cream.
While the company argued that the spot was intended to be “over-the-top and comical,” the ASA determined that it was “likely to cause serious offense to some viewers on the basis that it was sexist and degrading to women.”
Check out the banned ad below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant