Pamela Anderson Ad Banned For Being ‘Sexist and Degrading’ – Watch Commercial
6:48 pm, June 5th, 2013VIDEO
Pamela Anderson is too hot for TV — at least in Britain.
That’s what the United Kingdom’s Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has determined with regard to a racy commercial for Dreamscape Networks.
The ad shows Anderson and another woman in a business meeting, where a male counterpart begins fantasizing about the two stripping down and being covered in cream.
While the company argued that the spot was intended to be “over-the-top and comical,” the ASA determined that it was “likely to cause serious offense to some viewers on the basis that it was sexist and degrading to women.”
Check out the banned ad below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court