Pamela Anderson Ad Banned For Being ‘Sexist and Degrading’ – Watch Commercial
6:48 pm, June 5th, 2013VIDEO
Pamela Anderson is too hot for TV — at least in Britain.
That’s what the United Kingdom’s Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has determined with regard to a racy commercial for Dreamscape Networks.
The ad shows Anderson and another woman in a business meeting, where a male counterpart begins fantasizing about the two stripping down and being covered in cream.
While the company argued that the spot was intended to be “over-the-top and comical,” the ASA determined that it was “likely to cause serious offense to some viewers on the basis that it was sexist and degrading to women.”
Check out the banned ad below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting