Pamela Anderson throws herself into the BP oil spill
10:57 am, May 31st, 2010
Pamela Anderson has immersed herself in the BP oil debacle.
The former “Baywatch” star and “Dancing with the Stars” contestant is circulating a petition to impose sanctions on BP for the massive spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Anderson posted a link on both her Facebook and Twitter pages to a petition titled, “Tell EPA: Take away BP’s billions in federal contracts.”
The petition, drawn up by the credit card and telecom company Credo, which raises money for progressive nonprofit causes, notes, “The White House, the Department of Interior, and Congress are all crying foul, but they are not taking action to hold BP accountable. If the Obama administration is serious about making BP pay, there is a very simple and powerful tool at its disposal: the EPA can take away BP’s billions in federal contracts.”
Who knew Pamela Anderson would take such a stand?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 10 Of The Most Shocking Celebrity Deaths