Pamela Anderson throws herself into the BP oil spill
10:57 am, May 31st, 2010
Pamela Anderson has immersed herself in the BP oil debacle.
The former “Baywatch” star and “Dancing with the Stars” contestant is circulating a petition to impose sanctions on BP for the massive spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Anderson posted a link on both her Facebook and Twitter pages to a petition titled, “Tell EPA: Take away BP’s billions in federal contracts.”
The petition, drawn up by the credit card and telecom company Credo, which raises money for progressive nonprofit causes, notes, “The White House, the Department of Interior, and Congress are all crying foul, but they are not taking action to hold BP accountable. If the Obama administration is serious about making BP pay, there is a very simple and powerful tool at its disposal: the EPA can take away BP’s billions in federal contracts.”
Who knew Pamela Anderson would take such a stand?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths