Pain & Gain Tops Oblivion and 42 to Win Weekend Box Office
9:00 am, April 28th, 2013BOX OFFICE
Pain & Gain, the true life bodybuilder crime spree movie starring Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson, won the weekend box office.
Directed by Michael Bay, the action-comedy earned $20 million.
That was enough to edge out the Tom Cruise sci-fi epic Oblivion, which finished in second with $17.4 million.
The Jackie Robinson biopic 42 slid into third place with $10.7 million.
Meanwhile, ensemble romantic comedy The Big Wedding and animated family film The Croods came in fourth and fifth with $7.5 million and $6.6 million, respectively
Rounding out the Top 10 were G.I. Joe: Retaliation ($3.6 million), Scary Movie 5 ($3.5 million), Olympus Has Fallen ($2.8 million), The Place Beyond the Pines ($2.7 million), and Jurassic Park 3D ($2.3 million).
What did you see this weekend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?