Osbournes Pay $1.7 Million IRS Debt
1:25 pm, April 14th, 2011
According to an April 4 lien filed on one of their Los Angeles homes, the Osbournes owed approximately $700,000 for 2008 and $1 million for 2009.
Today, Sharon Osbourne announced that the payment was made, although there is still confusion over why the IRS placed a lien on the home in the first place.
“At 4:00 p.m. on Friday afternoon I received a phone call from my publicist who had a reporter on the other line informing her that the IRS had just put a lien on one of our properties,” says the “America’s Got Talent” star.
“I then contacted my accountant who said they knew nothing about any lien. The lien has been paid. I do intend to find out how this lien happened without the knowledge of myself or my accountants.”
“I hope none of this reflects negatively on mine and Ozzy’s moral character.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Athletes Who Made their Way to the Big Screen
- 'Diddy' Combs Is "A Walking Corporation"