Owen Wilson Victim of Latest Death Hoax
2:48 pm, December 29th, 2010
Owen Wilson is the latest victim of a sick, FAKE death hoax.
According to yet another gross prank from Global Associated News, “Actor Owen Wilson is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today -December 29, 2010.”
Wilson is NOT dead.
The FAKE report claimed that while at a ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland, “Wilson lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed… Wilson was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash.”
So, does this rumor sound familiar?
Wilson is VERY MUCH ALIVE.
A rep for Wilson tells Gossip Cop the rumor is “absolutely false.”
They’re not funny. They’re not cool. They’re not entertaining.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Gossip Cop is at a total loss as to why anyone would concoct phony fatalities, and sincerely hopes the only thing that dies out are these horrible hoaxes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court