Report wrong about Owen Wilson dating Rachel McAdams
3:20 pm, August 12th, 2010
Wilson and McAdams, who co-starred in “Wedding Crashers,” are currently shooting Woody Allen‘s Midnight in Paris in the City of Lights, and are reportedly hooking up.
The Sun quotes a so-called onlooker as saying, “After one scene at a flea market in St. Ouen outside Paris, Owen was playing with her hair and being very affectionate. Even for a pair of luvvies it was very flirtatious. The gossip on set is that they are an item off screen.”
But the gossip back on planet Earth is that they are not.
Although the paper ran a picture of the two looking like a couple, it’s actually a shot from the film.
Plus, a rep for Wilson tells Gossip Cop rumors of a romance are “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired