Report wrong about Owen Wilson dating Rachel McAdams
3:20 pm, August 12th, 2010
Wilson and McAdams, who co-starred in “Wedding Crashers,” are currently shooting Woody Allen‘s Midnight in Paris in the City of Lights, and are reportedly hooking up.
The Sun quotes a so-called onlooker as saying, “After one scene at a flea market in St. Ouen outside Paris, Owen was playing with her hair and being very affectionate. Even for a pair of luvvies it was very flirtatious. The gossip on set is that they are an item off screen.”
But the gossip back on planet Earth is that they are not.
Although the paper ran a picture of the two looking like a couple, it’s actually a shot from the film.
Plus, a rep for Wilson tells Gossip Cop rumors of a romance are “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting