OSCARS 2011: Who’s Wearing Whom
7:55 pm, February 27th, 2011
From Dolce to Gucci to Calvin Klein, Gossip Cop has all the details on what the stars are donning on the Oscars’ red carpet tonight!
Natalie Portman covered her baby bump with a maroon dress by Rodarte.
Gwyneth Paltrow is turning heads in a metallic embroidered sheath by Calvin Klein. She’ll be performing “Coming Home” from her movie Country Strong tonight, which is nominated for Best Original Song.
Scarlett Johansson is looks stunning in a a maroon lace dress by Dolce & Gabanna.
Michelle Williams looks classic in a taupe sequin gown by Chanel.
Conviction star Hilary Swank looks gorgeous in a sequin silver Gucci dress.
Who’s your favorite?
Keep checking in with us for updates!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Miley Cyrus' Makeup Mishap