CLAIM: Ryan Gosling and James Franco “Battling” To Play Oscar Pistorius
12:54 pm, February 27th, 2013
The tabloid explains that filmmakers are “rushing to chronicle” the story of the Olympic sprinter who allegedly killed girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp on Valentine’s Day.
“Where there’s a scandal, a movie deal is sure to follow,” explains the magazine.
According to a so-called “studio insider” for Star, “Ryan is the natural choice — he looks just like Oscar! But James already played a dramatic character with a major handicap in 127 Hours.”
“He could easily pull off the role and would definitely make it an award-winning performance,” adds the tab’s source.
Um, we’re not sure which “studio” this “insider” is inside, but as stunning as the Pistorius story is, there’s no actual movie production currently underway.
The alleged murder happened less than two weeks ago — and the shocking narrative is still unfolding.
It seems like Star just picked one salacious news story, two big names, and (bizarrely) used the fact that Franco once played someone who cut off his own hand as a reason to link him to a film about double-amputee Pistorius.
This is nothing more than a tabloid trying to manufacture a celebrity angle to a tragic news story.
Neither Gosling nor Franco is currently “battling” for a Pistorius movie.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves