Orlando Bloom Opens Up About Miranda Kerr Split: We Still “Love Each Other”
9:01 pm, October 31st, 2013VIDEO
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the couple announced last week that they are separated after six years of marriage.
“Life sometimes doesn’t work out exactly as we plan or hope for,” Bloom tells Katie Couric.
But the actor says his life with Kerr will forever be intertwined in a meaningful, heartfelt way.
“We love each other. We’re a family. We’re going to be in each other’s lives for the rest of our lives,” says Bloom, adding, ”There’s no question that for the sake of our son and everything else, we’re going to support one another and love each other as parents to Flynn.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court