Tab wrong that Orlando Bloom proposed because of jealousy
9:43 am, July 4th, 2010
The tab goes on to claim that Bloom only proposed to the Victoria’s Secret model, “fearing she was getting way too close to their mutual friend, [Kings of Leon] rocker Jared Followill.”
A so-called source then says, “Orlando’s been jealous of Miranda’s relationship with Jared ever since the two became close last year,” and that the supermodel “told him point-blank that if he was so worried about her running off with another guy, then why hadn’t he asked her to marry him?”
This is almost as dramatic as Bloom’s Lord of the Rings, and equally make-believe.
A source assures Gossip Cop that Bloom, Kerr and Followill are friends; Bloom is NOT jealous; and that the actor’s motivation to propose was entirely a result of him wanting to marry Kerr, nothing else.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini