Orlando Bloom and Liv Tyler NOT Dating, Despite Report
2:48 pm, December 4th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
According to the tabloid, following his split from Miranda Kerr, Bloom has “already moved on” to Tyler, with whom he’s been friends for years.
The two stars were both the The Lord of the Rings trilogy, and Star says they “solidified their newfound affection for each other during a recent night out in New York City.”
On November 24, alleges the magazine, the duo “were spotted getting cozy during opening night of Broadway’s Waiting for Godot… then carried the PDA over to the show’s after party.”
“When they got behind closed doors, they were playfully tickling, gazing into each other’s eyes and holding hands,” a “fellow partygoer” tells Star.
We’re not sure whom this supposed “eyewitness” was watching — but it was not Bloom and Tyler.
They are NOT romantically involved.
“They are not dating,” a rep for Tyler exclusively tells Gossip Cop, adding that they’ve been “dear friends” for years.
Meanwhile, a rep for Bloom tells us there is “absolutely no truth” to the Star report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss