Oprah Treating Entire Audience to Free Trip to Australia for Final Season
1:11 pm, September 13th, 2010
The talk show queen, who gave away free cars in 2004, today outdid herself when she announced she was taking her entire studio audience – all 300 members – on a free trip to Australia in December.
“Oprah’s Ultimate Australian Adventure,” as it’s being billed, will consist of an eight-day trip to Sydney, where Oprah will tape two episodes of her show, the first time her talk show will be filmed outside of the United States.
What do you think of Oprah’s big giveaway?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring