Oprah Treating Entire Audience to Free Trip to Australia for Final Season
1:11 pm, September 13th, 2010
The talk show queen, who gave away free cars in 2004, today outdid herself when she announced she was taking her entire studio audience – all 300 members – on a free trip to Australia in December.
“Oprah’s Ultimate Australian Adventure,” as it’s being billed, will consist of an eight-day trip to Sydney, where Oprah will tape two episodes of her show, the first time her talk show will be filmed outside of the United States.
What do you think of Oprah’s big giveaway?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired