Oprah Treating Entire Audience to Free Trip to Australia for Final Season
1:11 pm, September 13th, 2010
The talk show queen, who gave away free cars in 2004, today outdid herself when she announced she was taking her entire studio audience – all 300 members – on a free trip to Australia in December.
“Oprah’s Ultimate Australian Adventure,” as it’s being billed, will consist of an eight-day trip to Sydney, where Oprah will tape two episodes of her show, the first time her talk show will be filmed outside of the United States.
What do you think of Oprah’s big giveaway?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?