Oprah Prepares for The Butler Acting Role
4:13 pm, July 7th, 2012PHOTOS
Oprah Winfrey seems pretty excited about returning to the big screen in The Butler, the upcoming Lee Daniels film based on the life of Eugene Allen, a White House butler who served eight different U.S. presidents.
In the movie, Forest Whitaker portrays the butler and Winfrey his wife.
On Saturday, the onetime talk show queen tweeted photos as makeup artists made a silicon cast of her face for the role.
“Feeling a little claustrophobic in here,” wrote Oprah mid-way through the process.
While Oprah has lent her voice to projects including Bee Movie and The Princess and the Frog, The Butler marks her first on-screen acting role since 1998′s Beloved.
Check out her tweets and photos from the face casting process below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Hockey Player Scores With Erin Andrews
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related