Oprah Says She’s ‘Not Surprised’ About Rihanna & Chris Brown, Has ‘No Judgment’
2:44 pm, October 6th, 2012VIDEO
The TV host, whose “Oprah’s Next Chapter” interview with Rihanna back in August included plenty of conversation about Brown, was initially startled when an Extra reporter mentioned the possible revived romance and asked if she was surprised.
“Is she back with him?” asked Winfrey. “I don’t know that that’s true, [but] no, I’m not surprised.”
She explained, “You know what I loved about that interview, is that she came with a big, wide, open heart, and that she was in the space for forgiveness, and that she learned a lesson — that she was repeated with Chris Brown exactly what she needed to learn from her father.”
Oprah added, “I think that if she’s prepared to deal with that, and is prepared to help him help himself… then so be it. I have no judgment about it.”
On Thursday, Brown confirmed that he and Karrueche Tran had split, citing Rihanna as one of the reasons.
He later admitting to “loving” both women in a candid video.
Check out Oprah’s reaction in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution