Oprah Surprises Military Spouses With Her 2012 “Favorite Things” (VIDEOS)
5:31 pm, November 19th, 2012VIDEOS
“The Oprah Winfrey Show” may be over, but the talk show queen’s “Favorite Things” lives on.
Winfrey flew 30 military spouses — 29 women and one man — to Washington D.C. for a two-hour OWN special airing Sunday, and surprised them with gifts such as diamond necklaces, Tempur-Cloud mattresses, motorized bikes and elliptical machines.
The recipients, who were chosen by their peers as representatives of their community, also received Ralph Lauren sweaters, Jessica Simpson shoes, Coach jackets and Michael Kors’ sneakers.
And that’s not all.
Just as the crowd thought the gift-giving was over, Winfrey revealed she was giving them all a trip to luxurious trip to Fiji.
They went wild.
The episode will re-air on November 23 on OWN.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z