Oprah Surprises Military Spouses With Her 2012 “Favorite Things” (VIDEOS)
5:31 pm, November 19th, 2012VIDEOS
“The Oprah Winfrey Show” may be over, but the talk show queen’s “Favorite Things” lives on.
Winfrey flew 30 military spouses — 29 women and one man — to Washington D.C. for a two-hour OWN special airing Sunday, and surprised them with gifts such as diamond necklaces, Tempur-Cloud mattresses, motorized bikes and elliptical machines.
The recipients, who were chosen by their peers as representatives of their community, also received Ralph Lauren sweaters, Jessica Simpson shoes, Coach jackets and Michael Kors’ sneakers.
And that’s not all.
Just as the crowd thought the gift-giving was over, Winfrey revealed she was giving them all a trip to luxurious trip to Fiji.
They went wild.
The episode will re-air on November 23 on OWN.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents