Oprah on OWN: I’ve Made Mistakes (VIDEO)
12:36 pm, April 2nd, 2012VIDEO
“Had I known that it was this difficult, I might have done something else,” admits the TV talk legend.
She explains, “I didn’t think it would be easy, [but] if I knew then what I know now, I might have made some different choices.”
Winfrey said that if she were to write a book about her experience, it could be called “101 Mistakes.”
Specifically, she admits to “launching when we weren’t really ready to launch.”
Winfrey also talks about how last year Lorne Michaels warned her, “You have no idea what you’ve stepped into.”
But she refuses to quit.
“I believe that I am here to fulfill a calling,” explains Winfrey. “That because I am a female who is African-America, who has been so blessed in the world, there’s never going to be a time to quit. I will die in the midst of doing what I love to do. And that is using my voice and using my life to try to inspire other people to live the best of theirs.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?