Oprah to Interview Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina and Family
9:50 pm, March 2nd, 2012
Bobbi-Kristina, whose father is Houston’s ex-husband Bobby Brown, will appear on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” along with Houston’s brother Gary Houston and his wife Patricia.
Patricia Houston, who served as the music icon’s manager, also spoke at her funeral last month, which Winfrey attended.
Houston’s family is expected to share with Winfrey their favorite memories of the singer and discuss the speculation surrounding her sudden death.
The episode is slated to air March 11 on OWN at 9pm.
Prior to the special episode, the network will re-air “Remembering Whitney: The Oprah Interview,” featuring Winfrey’s last interview with Houston herself.
Will you be watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship