Oprah to Interview Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina and Family
9:50 pm, March 2nd, 2012
Bobbi-Kristina, whose father is Houston’s ex-husband Bobby Brown, will appear on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” along with Houston’s brother Gary Houston and his wife Patricia.
Patricia Houston, who served as the music icon’s manager, also spoke at her funeral last month, which Winfrey attended.
Houston’s family is expected to share with Winfrey their favorite memories of the singer and discuss the speculation surrounding her sudden death.
The episode is slated to air March 11 on OWN at 9pm.
Prior to the special episode, the network will re-air “Remembering Whitney: The Oprah Interview,” featuring Winfrey’s last interview with Houston herself.
Will you be watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet