Oprah to Interview Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina and Family
9:50 pm, March 2nd, 2012
Bobbi-Kristina, whose father is Houston’s ex-husband Bobby Brown, will appear on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” along with Houston’s brother Gary Houston and his wife Patricia.
Patricia Houston, who served as the music icon’s manager, also spoke at her funeral last month, which Winfrey attended.
Houston’s family is expected to share with Winfrey their favorite memories of the singer and discuss the speculation surrounding her sudden death.
The episode is slated to air March 11 on OWN at 9pm.
Prior to the special episode, the network will re-air “Remembering Whitney: The Oprah Interview,” featuring Winfrey’s last interview with Houston herself.
Will you be watching?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together