WATCH: Oprah Cries While Talking About Gayle King and Lesbian Rumors
3:09 pm, December 8th, 2010VIDEO
Oprah gives a halting, emotional response to a Walters question about what King’s friendship means to her.
“She is… the mother I never had. She is… the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person,” says the talk queen.
Oprah then begins to cry and asks for a tissue.
When Walters follows up with a question about the “dumb rumors” that Oprah and King are gay, Oprah responds with frustration, “I’m not a lesbian… I’m not even kind of a lesbian.”
“A Barbara Walters Special: Oprah, The Next Chapter” will air in full on ABC tomorrow night.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted