WATCH: Oprah Cries While Talking About Gayle King and Lesbian Rumors
3:09 pm, December 8th, 2010VIDEO
Oprah gives a halting, emotional response to a Walters question about what King’s friendship means to her.
“She is… the mother I never had. She is… the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person,” says the talk queen.
Oprah then begins to cry and asks for a tissue.
When Walters follows up with a question about the “dumb rumors” that Oprah and King are gay, Oprah responds with frustration, “I’m not a lesbian… I’m not even kind of a lesbian.”
“A Barbara Walters Special: Oprah, The Next Chapter” will air in full on ABC tomorrow night.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party