Is Oprah Really Godmother to Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Daughter? (VIDEO)
12:32 pm, January 27th, 2012VIDEO
The site — which repeatedly claimed Beyonce was NOT pregnant less than two months before she gave birth — insists the couple chose Winfrey because they ”wanted to give the ‘godparents’ role to people NOT ALREADY related to them by family.”
MTO adds that because Winfrey “has become a CLOSE PERSONAL friend to both Jay and Bey,” the choice was an obvious one.
“Oh, and it doesn’t hurt that the new GODMOTHER is the most POWERFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD not named MICHELLE OBAMA!!!” gushes “MediaFakeOut.”
Well, it’s a nice thought.
But unfortunately, the blog is just as clueless about Blue Ivy Carter now as they were before her birth.
Winfrey’s best friend Gayle King debunked the rumor on “The Early Show” Friday, saying, ”It’s absolutely not true that she’s the godmother.”
King noted, “She’s friends with them, of course, and likes them both very much,” but added, ”If it’s true, it is news to her… she was heading to South Africa when the baby was born.”
Check out the video of King busting the rumor below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids