Oops! Pre-taped Tiger Woods interview aired today with him claiming to be good family man
8:47 am, December 15th, 2009Tigergate
Talk about bad timing!
Tiger Woods gave an interview to New Zealand sports analyst Murray Deaker on November 17 – 10 days before his infamous car crash – which was supposed to be broadcast on Christmas, but because of all the subsequent events, it aired today in New Zealand, and much of the eight-minute chat was the unfaithful golfer gabbing about “family.” Oops.
When asked in the interview about priorities – “family first and golf second… always been that way?” – Woods answered, “Always. Always.”
The father of two went on to say that having a family with Swedish model wife Elin Nordegren “has been great, actually, the best thing that ever happened.”
And he said that he manages his time better now so that he can a parent more than a golf player: “I don’t practice as much as I used to. I don’t spend the amount of hours on the golf course, not like I used to.” (Based on all the infidelity allegations, one wonders how much time he spent on the golf course at all.)
Woods noted, “My focus is so much more intense than it used to be because I don’t have the time… I know whatever I have to get done [needs to be completed] in a shorter amount of time.” (Insert you own comment here.)
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed