One Million Moms Drops Protest Against Ellen DeGeneres and JC Penney
7:29 pm, March 8th, 2012
The family values group OneMillionMoms.com has dropped its protest against JC Penney and its celebrity spokeswoman, Ellen DeGeneres.
Last month, the organization began urging the department store to cut its ties with the talk show host because she is openly gay.
With its goal unaccomplished, One Million Moms says it is will focus its attention on other “issues.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'