One Million Moms Drops Protest Against Ellen DeGeneres and JC Penney
7:29 pm, March 8th, 2012
The family values group OneMillionMoms.com has dropped its protest against JC Penney and its celebrity spokeswoman, Ellen DeGeneres.
Last month, the organization began urging the department store to cut its ties with the talk show host because she is openly gay.
With its goal unaccomplished, One Million Moms says it is will focus its attention on other “issues.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!
- Celebrity Pregnancy Brain: What is Halle Berry Thinking?
- Lady Gaga's Dreadful Dreadlocks