One Million Moms Drops Protest Against Ellen DeGeneres and JC Penney
7:29 pm, March 8th, 2012
The family values group OneMillionMoms.com has dropped its protest against JC Penney and its celebrity spokeswoman, Ellen DeGeneres.
Last month, the organization began urging the department store to cut its ties with the talk show host because she is openly gay.
With its goal unaccomplished, One Million Moms says it is will focus its attention on other “issues.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank