One hundred percent accurate appreciation from Gossip Cop
7:30 am, October 29th, 2009
It all started three months ago: Gossip Cop launched this day in July with an announcement on “Good Morning America.” Since then we have been fortunate enough to receive a ton of press coverage.
Gossip Cop felt from the beginning that people wanted the truth in celebrity reporting. Fortunately, we were right, and we will continue – with all our stories – to try to be right.
We would to thank all the celebrities, their friends, and the stars’ reps who decided that enough is enough. And to all those media outlets that still file false reports, Gossip Cop has you under surveillance – and the heat is on!
And we thank you all for coming back to Gossip Cop day after day. We truly appreciate your support, loyalty and opinions. Please spread the word about Gossip Cop, and we’ll go on busting bad dish!
Thank you so much!
For the most accurate celebrity news reporting, follow us on Twitter – @GossipCop
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate