One Direction Announce “Where We Are” Tour Dates For North America — SEE LIST!
10:08 am, November 26th, 2013
The boy band will kick things off on August 1, 2014 in Toronto, hitting 21 cities in support of their new album Midnight Memories and other favorites.
Tickets go on sale on December 7.
“We simply can’t wait to be back in North America touring and to see our fans,” said Niall Horan. “It’s going to be absolutely huge!”
Check out the full list of tour dates (as of now) below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
August 1 – Rogers Centre, Toronto, Canada
August 4 – MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
August 7 – Gillette Stadium, Boston, Massachusetts
August 11 – Nationals Park, Washington, D.C.
August 13 – Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
August 16 – Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan
August 19 – LP Field, Nashville, Tennessee
August 22 – Reliant Stadium, Houston, Texas
August 24 – AT&T Stadium, Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
August 27 – Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis, Missouri
August 29 – Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois
September 12 – Rose Bowl, Los Angeles, California
September 16 – University of Pheonix, Pheonix, Arizona
September 19 – Sunbowl Stadium, El Paso, Texas
September 21 – Alamodome, San Antonia, Texas
September 23 – BOK Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma
September 25 – Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, Louisiana
September 27 – PNC Music Pavillion, Charlotte, North Carolina
October 1 – Georgia Dome, Atlanta, Georgia
October 3 – Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida
October 5 – Sun Life Stadium, Miami, Florida
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage