One Direction Wax Figures Unveiled at Madame Tussauds — See The Photos!
4:29 pm, April 18th, 2013PHOTOS
One Direction passed a rite of celebrityhood on Thursday when wax figures of the boy band’s members were unveiled at Madame Tussauds in London.
Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson have been immortalized with replica statues in the famed gallery — and the resemblances are striking.
While the wax figures may not be quite as lifelike as the guys themselves, they’re pretty impressive.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress