One Direction Wax Figures Unveiled at Madame Tussauds — See The Photos!
4:29 pm, April 18th, 2013PHOTOS
One Direction passed a rite of celebrityhood on Thursday when wax figures of the boy band’s members were unveiled at Madame Tussauds in London.
Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson have been immortalized with replica statues in the famed gallery — and the resemblances are striking.
While the wax figures may not be quite as lifelike as the guys themselves, they’re pretty impressive.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting